Internet Explorer 11 and aboveneed the following settings enabled in Internet Explorer for courses to be displayed:
1. Click on "Tools" in the Menu Bar. If you do not see the menu bar, right click above the website tabs and select "Menu bar" from the options.
2. Click on "Compatibility View Settings".
3. Enter "tampabayrealtor.com" in the "Add this website:" field and click the "Add" button
4. Then click the "Close" button on the bottom right of the window.
5. Now you will be able to view courses.
Note: Firefox and AOL Browsers have known problems running our educational software, please only use Internet Explorer.
Please disable any browser toolbars such as Yahoo Toolbar, Google Toolbar, AOL Toolbar, etc. These toolbars have pop-up blockers that interfere with course functionality.
Starting and Exiting courses:
Remember to turn the sound on for your computer!
Courses will launch in a new window, please make sure that your pop-up blockers are turned off.
If you need to exit the course at anytime feel free to do so, when you resume the course it will start up at the point at which you left off.
How to Login to PROtrack
If you have not yet registered, please click here. It is recommended that you use your MLS ID and the last 4 of your SSN as your username/password login credentials.
If you are having problems while taking courses please click here to open a support ticket.